Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So happy

Things that make me so happy...

1) My job. Ok, it is a drag that I am not a bazillionare and so I have to work, but how lucky am I to be employed by one the best hospitals in the world?? I get to see the most amazing things everyday. If I was somewhere else, I would not have that opportunity.

2) My stuffed penguin. He is soft. He needs a name. Any suggestions?

3) My knees. Since I wiped out on my bike, I have not been able to kneel on that knee. Little did I realize how much I used that knee every day. I love my knees.

4) One of my bestest friends may be coming to visit me! How lucky am I? I can not wait!

5) Harry Potter 6 Midnight showing! 5 hours early, playing Catch Phrase with complete strangers, running with my little sisters to be the first people in the theatre, watching awesome previews and of course, HARRY POTTER! Can't wait for movies 7 and 8!

Sometimes, things just can't get any better!


1 comment:

tara said...

Glad to see that you are making time for the finer things in life. HP is definetly one of those. I still haven't seen it. Maybe you should name your stuffed animal Harry?