Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tests and Papers and Naps

I am writing this out of pure desperation. I have nothing to say or report on but I SHOULD be studying for my test or writing my paper, both of which are due tomorrow. So instead of doing either, I have spent the day diligently looking for other things to do and I have run out of ideas. I took a nap. I got the mail...I was secretly hoping a good magazine would come so I could read that. I have checked all my of e-mails multiple times, read all the news on CNN, FOX news, and BBC. I watched part of a movie...I certainly couldn't watch all of it, I have TONS of homework! I read some stranger's blogs. I am now writing on my own blog. I guess I could clean my room...hahaha!

2 comments:

Logan said...

You should take up Facebook. I hear you can waste LOTS of time on there...

Nat said...

I used to go to the computer lab and play Minesweeper for a while, instead of, you know, doing homework.

I miss the learning; I don't miss the papers and tests AT ALL.