Why does no one tell you while you are a teenager that when you grow up you will...
1) Still have acne....yep, adults get zits too...in fact, sometimes it gets worse as you get older.
2) You will gain weight. No matter how hard you try, something will happen and you will never fit into your junior year prom dress again.
3) Roller coaster rides and other amusement park spinning devices will make you sick. You will say to yourself that you will NEVER become old like your parents who don't like the fair rides, until one day, you go on a spinning ride where you spend the next 60 seconds of your life praying that you do not spew your guts out all over the other riders. You get off the ride, promise yourself that you will never endure such a torture device again and get kinda depressed that you have turned into your mother.
4) You can not longer eat Taco Bell for every meal. In fact, you can no longer eat Taco Bell after 9PM.
5) You will get heartburn. Stupid Taco Bell.
6)You may tell yourself as a teenager that once you graduate from high school, you will never again wake up at the unholy hour of 6am. Come to find out, you will spend the rest of your life waking up at least that early to go to work...or even earlier if you have children.
7) 10PM is late. Past my bedtime, leave me alone, there is really not much worth staying out later then 10PM and certainly nothing worth leaving your house after 10PM for.
8) As a teenager, you live in this imaginary world that college is going to be the time of your life and that after college, your social life only gets better. Truth be told, your social calender becomes remarkably empty, reduced to the dreaded old person lunch date. Every night will not be a night on the town with friends, cuz face it people, you get to tired after working 10 hours every day.
9) You will have a job that you work 10 hours a day or more. You will work 40 hours a week for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.
10) You will like Bed, Bath and Beyond better then Old Navy. In fact, Ikea will become like Heaven itself.